Information for listeners!
Applications for the cycles are accepted by Fax +7-727-337-80-18, 337-69-05, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. All the necessary information is available on the website www.ksph.kz.
In addition, the KMU “KSPH” informs you about the possibility of providing an accommodation, in our dormitory.
KMU “KSPH” has: computer classes, internet, a reading room, a library and a buffet.
The academic building and dormitory are located at: Almaty, -19a Utepov st. (corner of Gagarin st.).
Directions from the airport: bus #32, “Gagarin” bus stop.
from the Railway Station Almaty-1: bus #30, #18, “Utepov” bus stop
Students are required to submit the following documents, for admission to the cycle:
- Listener training application form from the organization (on the stamped form of an organization, written in a free form indicating the name of the listener, his or her position and education background).
- Personal application of the listener (filled in off. 104 )
- Personal Card (personal details) of the listener (filled in off. 104 )
- Identity card (copy).
- Diploma of higher or secondary medical education in within the listener’s specialty (copy).
- The order from the head of the organization concerning the listener’s training.
- Certificate of primary specialization (a copy, if available).
- Document certifying the name change (in the event of surname inconsistency in diploma and the document certifying the identity).
- Certificates of advanced training within the specialty for the last 5 years (copies).
- Training contract in duplicate (filled in off. 104 )
Copies of documents must be certified in the HR department or by a notary.
Admission time: from 09.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Lunch break from 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM
Any information on advanced training cycles is available in the Department of additional vocational training
Tel. +7 (727)337-69-05, +7 (727)337-80-32 , +7 (727)337-80-29 (ext.-148)