The main directions of the activity of the department of “General Practice with a focus on Endocrinology”
- The main activities of the department: educational, methodical, scientific, medical and advisory.
- The department conducts training for masters. Educational work is aimed at retraining of doctors and advanced training in the following specialties: “General medical practice (family medicine)”, “Professional pathology”, “Endocrinology”.
- These disciplines are devoted to selected issues of organization of medical care in emergency situations in practical health care, early diagnosis, treatment, prevention, rehabilitation of patients with the most common diseases at the primary health care level, current issues in the clinic of internal diseases, organization of endocrinological care for diabetes mellitus, diabetes school , schools of hypertension, organizational aspects of the introduction of screening programs for the early detection of leviya at various levels of primary health care.
+7 701 981 94 95
Uteuliyev Yerzhan Sabitalievich – Head of Department, PhD, Associate Professor, doctor of the highest category.
In 2005 he defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences. Doctor of the highest category in the specialty “Endocrinology.” Under his leadership, protocols and algorithms for clinical examination of chronic forms of diseases were developed, which were subsequently submitted to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and approved by order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan. He is the head of scientific and applied research and development “NPR” of the health manpower ”,“ The use of immunomodulators in autoimmune endocrine diseases ”.
He completed internships at the Nagasaki Medical Center (Japan, Nagasaki, 2003) at the St. Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (Russia, St. Petersburg), Lithuanian Health Sciences University (Lithuania, Kaunas), Rambam International Clinic (Israel, Haifa ), Sema International Clinic (Turkey, Istanbul). He is President of the Association of PHC Specialists and Rehabilitation and Rehabilitation Medicine of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Association of General and Preventive Medicine Specialists. Member of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. Published more than 200 scientific papers, 7 textbooks, 7 patents and 15 guidelines and instructions, including abroad, 8 works.
From 01.02.2017, Vice-Rector for URNID, Kazakhstan Medical University “KSPH”
Dzhusipov Alikhan Kazakbayevich – Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor of the Department, has created sustainable scientific, informational links with colleagues from near and far abroad – the Russian Federation, Belarus, Lithuania, the USA, Japan, Israel and other countries. Under the leadership of Professor Dzhusipova A.K. All-Union programs were developed: “Fighting arterial hypertension among industrial workers”, “Epidemiology of coronary heart disease among the unorganized population”, “Dyslipoproteinemia among men 40-54 years old”, “Prevention of risk factors for CHD and atherosclerosis among students in Almaty”. He was the project manager of the program for the development of cardiac and cardiac surgery care in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2007-2009. The implementation of this program contributed to the reduction of mortality from major cardiovascular diseases. Continues to provide guidance on the creation and development of international scientific and clinical relationships. Under the leadership of Professor Dzhusipova A.K. 12 research projects were performed on the problems of diagnostics and treatment of major cardiovascular diseases, non-coronary myocardial diseases, chronic rheumatic disease and their complications; 18 candidate and 2 doctoral dissertations were defended. Published more than 300 scientific articles, published 4 monographs, has 25 copyright certificates. He was the chief scientific editor of the journal “Medicine and People.” Constantly provides medical advisory assistance to the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan. For a great personal contribution in the field of health protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan has thanks, certificates of honor from the Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, was awarded the badge “Kazakhstan Republica Densaulyk Saktau іsіnің үzdіgі”. In 2002 Professor Dzhusipov AK chosen by the Person of the Year “Altyn Adam”.
Abdirova Tamara Mutalimovna – Assistant, Master of Health, doctor of the highest category.
Master of Health in the specialty “Public Health”, a specialist of the highest category, “Excellence in Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
In 1995 she graduated from the Almaty State Medical Institute.
She began her medical activities in the city student clinic as a district general practitioner. In 2008-2012, he was the head doctor of Phoenix Service LLP (VIP class medical center). In 2010-2012 she worked as an assistant at the Department of Cardiology and Rheumatology. In 2012-2017, she was the deputy director for medical work at the Central City Clinical Hospital in Almaty. She was trained in the best clinics of Israel, Germany, China, Russia. He has experience in teaching.
The name of Tamara Mutalimovna Abdirova is listed in the Book of Honor of the Central City Clinical Hospital. The merits are marked by the following letters: “Ormet Literases” of Kazakhstan Respublika Densaulyk Saқtau zhene әleumettik Dam Minister, Nur Otan ”, AGIUV, Letter of Gratitude from the Consulate General of the Russian Federation. Published more than 100 scientific papers, has 1 certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright.
Nazira Kurakbaevna Baynekova – Laboratory Assistant
Catalog of elective disciplines (optional component) for undergraduates in 2018.
|№||Component of choice||Amount of credits||Summary|
|Organization and provision of oncological assistance to the population includes the diagnosis of the disease, treatment (inpatient and / or outpatient), determination of the prognosis of the disease, disability expertise, prevention and rehabilitation.|
|The organization of medical care in emergency situations in practical health care||
|The provision of medical care. Algorithm of medical care.|
Educational and scientific orientation
- organization of educational process in educational disciplines;
- preparation (development) of optional courses, seminars, enshrined in the curriculum of the department;
- development of programs of additional education, advanced training and professional retraining;
- development, writing and subsequent updating of textbooks, teaching aids, teaching materials on courses and disciplines;
- active cooperation with the health authorities of the city of Almaty and the regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of educational, methodological and research activities;
- organizing and conducting scientific and practical seminars, round tables, conferences;
- development and maintenance of information and educational website of the department;
- involvement of masters in public health in scientific activities;
- participation in the work of professional scientific associations, societies, expansion of the representation of the department staff in these organizations.