Who can enroll in the Master’s program of the Kazakhstan Medical University “KSPH”?
The master’s program of the Kazakhstan Medical University “KSPH” (hereinafter – KMU KSPH) accepts persons who have mastered the educational programs of higher education. Admission of persons to the master’s program in the field of health care is carried out on a competitive basis based on the results of comprehensive testing (hereinafter-CT).
Start and final dates for admission to the Master’s program
Admission of applications to the master’s program of the KMU “KSPH” is carried out by the admission committee and (or) through the information system from June 15 to July 19 of the calendar year.
CT for the master’s program is held from August 1 to August 15 of the calendar year.
Enrollment – until August 28 of the calendar year.
What documents are required for admission to the master’s program of KMU “KSPH”?
The following documents are submitted to the admissions committee:
1) application addressed to the head of the organization;
2) document on higher education (original);
3) a copy of the identity document;
4) six photos measuring 3×4 centimeters;
5) certificate of passing the test in a foreign language (English, German, French) for the following programs:
- IELTS threshold score-at least 6.0;
- IELTS INDICATOR threshold score-not less than 6.0;
- TOEFL ITP threshold score-at least 543;
- TOEFL IBT threshold score-at least 60;
- TOEFL PBT threshold score-at least 498;
- Duolingo English Test (Duolingo English Test) threshold score-at least 95;
– Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR, threshold score – B2);
– Deutsche Sprachpruеfung fuеr den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1/level C1);
– TestDaF-Prufung (NiveauC1/level C1);
– Test de Franзais International ™ (TFI– not lower than B1 in sections reading and listening skills);
– Diplome d’Etudes en Langue franchise (DELF, level B2) –
- Diplome Approfondi de Langue franchise (DALF, level C1) –
- Test de connaise du français (TCF – at least 50 points); (if available).
6) a document confirming employment (for persons with work experience);
7) a list of scientific and methodological works (if any).
The documents listed in sub-paragraphs 6) and 7) are provided in originals and copies, after verification of which the originals are returned.
If you provide an incomplete list of documents specified in this paragraph, the admission committee of the OVPO does not accept documents from applicants.
What is comprehensive testing and in what academic disciplines do you need to pass testing for admission to the master’s program of KMU “KSPH”?
Comprehensive testing is a form of examination conducted simultaneously in several academic disciplines using information and communication technologies.
Persons entering the master’s program take a comprehensive test:
1. in one of the foreign languages (English, French, German);
- by the profile of the group of educational programs (see the list of groups in the table below).
The list of groups of educational programs with the indication of specialized disciplines of complex testing
What educational programs and master’s degree programs are being recruited to the CMU “Higher School of Economics” for the 2020-2021 academic year?
KMU ” KSPH ” in the 2020-2021 academic year plans to train specialists in the educational programs of the master’s degree in the field of healthcare:
- M139 “Management in healthcare”
- 7M10107″ Management in healthcare ” profile direction, 1 year of study;
- 7M10108 “Management in healthcare” scientific and pedagogical direction, 2 years of training.
- M140 “Public health”
- 7M10139 “Public health” profile direction, 1 year of study;
- 7M10106 “Public health” scientific and pedagogical direction, 2 years of study;
- 7M10102 “Social work” of the scientific and pedagogical direction, 2 years of training;
- 7M10101 “Management of information technologies in healthcare” of the profile direction, 1 year of training.
- M144 “Medicine”
- 7M10145 “Medicine” profile direction, 1 year of study;
- 7M10144 “Medicine” of the scientific and pedagogical direction, 2 years of training.
- M145 “Medical and preventive care”
- 7M10103 “Hygiene” of the profile direction, 1 year of training;
- 7M10105 “Epidemiology” of the profile direction, 1 year of training;
- 7M10104 “Medical and preventive care” of the scientific and pedagogical direction, 2 years of training.
The requirements for the previous level of education of persons wishing to master the master’s degree programs should be specified in the Admission Committee.Требования к предшествующему уровню образования лиц, желающих освоить образовательные программы магистратуры уточняйте в Приемной комиссии.
In what areas are the master’s degree programs implemented at KMU “KSPH”?
KMU “KSPH” provides training in two areas::
- The scientific and pedagogical Master’s degree (2 years of study) is aimed at training scientific and pedagogical personnel for the system of higher and postgraduate education and the research sector in the field of public health. Persons who have mastered the educational programs of the scientific and pedagogical master’s degree and successfully defended their master’s thesis are awarded the academic degree of “Master of Medical Sciences”.
- The specialized master’s degree program (1 year of study) implements educational programs of an applied nature aimed at developing professional and managerial skills, and providing training for leading specialists and managers to work in the field of healthcare. Persons who have mastered the educational programs of the specialized master’s degree and defended the master’s project are awarded the academic degree “Master of Health”.
*The rules for accepting documents for admission to master’s programs may be amended. Follow the changes on the site www.ksph.kz
How to contact us?
Department of Postgraduate Education of KMU ” KSPH»
Tel.: +7727 337 80 18 (ext. 103), +7771 780 76 67
Write to us on WhatsApp
Our address: Almaty, 19A Utepova str., 1st floor, office 103.
We are waiting for you at our Master’s degree programs!